Down Draft Dust Collector
Price And Quantity
Dust collectors are used in many processes to either recovervaluable granular solid or powder from process streams, or to remove granularsolid pollutants from exhaust gases prior to venting to the atmosphere. Dustcollection is an online process for collecting any process-generated dust fromthe source point on a continuous basis. Dust collectors may be of single unitconstruction, or a collection of devices used to separate particulate matterfrom the process air.
Down Draft Dust Collector Advantages
- High extraction capacity
- Optimal safety
- Quiet operation
- A solution for every situation
- Maintenance friendly
- Fast filter removal
- Improved efficiency
- Pressure differential cleaning
- Powerful downward airflow effectively captures dust and fume
- Even air distribution provides effective dust control over theentire work surface
- Efficient large filter surface and long filter lifespan.
- User-friendly operation.
- Low noise level: options down to 66 dB.
- Downdraft and optional back draft for fast-rising fumes, such aswelding fumes.
- Large capacity dust drawers
- Automatic self-cleaning reverse pulse jet system
- Powder-coated, scratch-resistant paint
- FRP Dust collection
- Powder dust collection
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 60 Per Year
- 15 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
No:- 3/519, SF NO:- 108/4, Manickapalayam Road, Manickapalayam, Kunnathur Pudur (Post), SS Kulam (via), Coimbatore Tamil Nadu India +918037301502