- Grain Conveying
- Grain Conveying System
- Pneumatic Conveyor
- 0.5 - 3T Tonne
- 10 FEET
- 2-10 Tonne
- 440 Volt (v)
- 1 yr
The main principle of Grain Conveying System is to convey around the bulk goods or mixtures of fine consistency taking one spot to another by the means of air through pipelines. The conveying air within transmits a propulsion force which is of great pressure on the bulk material and henceforth conveys the same through the line of convey. The product is made using stainless steel and also iron alloys which are robust and fabricated on stern iron frames. The entire structure of Grain Conveying System is painted and made rust proof. The machine always requires a pressure difference that ranges between the beginning and in end of the pipeline.
- Manufacturers incorporates conveying blowers or compressors to help the machine overcome pressure difference.
- Height of the pressure difference required to be released is proportional not only on the length and layout but also on isometrics.
- The loading act performed by the machine has three phases lean phase, strand phase and dense phase conveying.
- Grain Conveying System also is used in the recycling sector and hold great significance in the same.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 60 Per Year
- 45 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
3/519,SF NO 108/4,Manickapalayam Rd, Manickapalayam,Kunnathur Pudur (P),SS Kulam Coimbatore Tamil Nadu India